header

header

4.27.2009

Have you Scheduled Your Mammogram?

Are you 40 or older? Have you ever scheduled a mammogram? You know it's your best chance for detection, right? You know you're supposed to go every 1-2 years, right? You know you may have to start going earlier if you have risk factors, right?

Let me tell you how it's gonna go down...

You are going watch this video by Rachel , a tear will well up in your eye, and you will immediately be compelled to get up and schedule your appointment. (thanks BernThis)



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder-I have to schedule one as soon as I'm finished nursing the baby.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog last week. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had mine done last week. I always do this once a year since I have been 35 and now 54 yrs old today..

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work