header

header

6.12.2010

Stuff I Learned - Tutorial Tuesday Wrap Up

Now that summer has arrived, I'm on the lookout for crafts for my kids, Silly Precious came up with a great Decoupage Beads project using old coloring paper!



I'm so glad Carrie from Diddle Dattle linked up this week, after I saw her Faux Stained Nightstand I begged her to join our party - can you believe she got this effect with paint?!?



I'm a sucker for any type of recycling project, and Twelve Crafts Till Christmas had me at hello with her Soda Can Jewelry



Brassy Apple showed us some fantastic Fabric Wall Art to go with the Chandelier I featured last week:



And we got lots of recipes this week! If you have a sweet tooth, you might want to try some of these:

White Chocolate Popcorn
Chewy Granola Bars
Blueberry Syrup
Rhubarb Dessert

I don't have a sponsor for next week, if anyone is interested in promoting their business or blog please contact me. We love Etsy shops!

The winner of the $30 gift certificate to This Decorated Life is Amy from The Butcher, The Baker, and The Craft Maker!

If you did not win, don't fret! This Decorated Life is offering 10% off to Hope Studios readers this weekend! Hop on over to see her beautiful milk glass and add the words "Hope Studios" to your order to redeem your discount!

.

3 comments:

  1. Great items! I especially love the soda can jewelry. Must check these out.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White choco popcorn??? HELLO! Darn diet. HA!

    p.s. Thank you so much for following BonBon Rose Girls. We just got our own .com, so I'll hope you'll follow us there too at: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com. We are having giveaways galore this month in celebration of our move. Right now we've got two $95 hapari swimsuit gift certificates up for grabs! Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. How excited was I to be checking up on the blogs I follow and see that you featured my soda can jewelry? I will answer my own question . . . I was SOOOOOOO SUPER excited! Thanks so much for featuring me alongside other super creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work