header

header

6.07.2010

Tutorial Tuesday with This Decorated Life

Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Just link up below so we can all pop over to learn something new. (My weekly tutorial is Leaf Shaped Cement Birdbath). I do not have a sponsor for next week if anyone is interested. Email me if you have a shop or blog and would like to sponsor Tutorial Tuesday.

Now onto our featured sponsor...Michele, from This Decorated Life! A self proclaimed "vintage rescuer", Michele hasn't met a piece of milk glass she hasn't loved. Finding pieces, cleaning them up and giving them new life is her passion. Look at this beautiful trio of bud vases:



And this delicate, lacy sherbet dish is to die for! Almost worth wrecking my diet over...imagine a luncheon with scoops of lemon sorbet served in these dishes?!? Ooh, I want to have a girly party!



And this garland bowl - Are you kidding me??? Just look at it, the detail is exquisite, lovingly polished back to life by Michele. And, people, could you die over her photography? Love it!



Do I even need to tell you how affordable her pieces are, how carefully packed, how fast they ship...or how she runs this fantastic business while homeschooling 3 of her 4 children? Yep, this girl rocks, and I was so excited for you to meet her.

This Decorated Life is offering one lucky winner a $30 gift certificate to her shop this week...

Want to win?

Either link up with our party (rules are below)

OR

Comment below and tell me about your favorite This Decorated Life piece. Easy peasy, right?

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios




16 comments:

  1. Linking up with you Jennifer! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting again! I'm off to see what I can learn to do this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love me some milk glass! The items in The Decorated Life shop are gorgeous and so inexpensive!
    My fave is the vintage brody planter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her pieces are beautiful! Thanks for hosting again ths week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for letting me link up!

    Oh, and I loooove the lacy sherbet dish!

    Happy Tuesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting! I love milk glass...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, you have to stop posting such GREAT things.....I have so little time lately to read blogs and I'm dying to go back to a ton of your prior posts and everyday, you put something else great up.
    PROMISE when I have more time I plan to read EACH ONE....Thanks for future reading material! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is the grape harvest milk itcher!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE milk glass. I have a garland bowl just like that, and a few different dishes like that lacy sherbet dish! :) I got tired of hunting for a milk glass cake plate, so I made my own, hope to post that shorty tute next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Tuesday Tutorials...I always find something that I want to make - too bad there are not enough hours in the day to make them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a new follower. Found your blog button on another blog somewhere in bloggyland. Looking forward to poking around your site. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh...I can't wait to meet your friend Michelle over at This Decorated Life....and yes, I think we need a girly party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the
    Vintage Ribbed Milk Glass Pedestal Vase.
    I like tutorials as well.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love milk glass especially the Fire King rectangle planter!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the ribbed dish and the lace edge sherbet bowl...so yummy!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work