header

header

11.24.2010

Why Don't You ... Make Wine Charms for Thanksgiving?



Grab the kids and go for a good old-fashioned leaf gathering walk with the kids today and pick out some beauties for the Thanksgiving table.

Write your guests names onto each leaf and tie them to the stems of your glasses.

You can use them as wine charms or place cards!

Are you cooking all day? Create a Thanksgiving Schedule, like mine to keep yourself organized.

While you're at it, you might want to check out my recipe for Eggnog Pumpkin Pie and Corn Pudding.

You can keep the kids entertained by making Pilgrim Hats.

Happy Thanksgiving!
.

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer, the leaves are a really cute idea. We will definitely do that - thanks for sharing! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a creative idea, why didn't i think about that?! so appropriate for thanksgiving and environmentally friendly! i love it, thanks for the tip :)

    http://bareleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how cute... I love them! Have a good turkey day and I'll see you on the flipside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those leaves?!
    We did the pilgrim hats last year for the girls to take to school. I was a loser this year and didn't send anything. Ssshhhhh... that's just between you, me, the blogosphere, the girls teachers, and all 50 disappointed students. Oh, and probably their parents too. So not too many people know. ;)

    xo*t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are darling. I wish I were hosting Thanksgiving this year. I'll be sure to save it for next year. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work