header

header

12.05.2011

Tutorial Tuesday!

Faux Ice Flowers:



Mini Tree Ornaments:



Snowman Tee:



Bottle Brush Christmas Trees!



CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1 (by a landslide) How a Mercury Filling Almost Took My Son's Life

#2 5 Quick and Easy Fleece and Felt Projects

#3 Dressing Up a Cheapie Tree


Now it's YOUR turn:

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios






10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! How fun to see one one of my link ups from last week in the click picks section. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting and stopping by my blog today:-) I MUST make my boy one of those snowman tee's! So CUTE;-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning girlfriend!

    How nice to wake up and see my little mini holiday forest featured! Thank you!

    Happy to be sharing my Tale of Four Aprons with you this week. Thanks for being such a good hostess.

    Janet xox
    The Empty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think today is going to be a great day-I was able to link up my DIY Vintage Aluminum wreath and I'm headed off to have coffee with a friend. Thanks for hosting the party once more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the weekly link up! I love stopping in. Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. This is a great party with lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Jennifer. Those bottle brush Christmas trees are so cute! I shared a Parga beef sliders recipe and a moist and delicious fruit cake recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work