header

header

4.09.2012

Under $40 Pantry Make Over

A few days after I Pinned Dollar Store Pantry I noticed a few tiny moths here and there. The last thing I needed was little buggies in my grains, so I jumped in the car then and there to attempt my own Dollar Store Pantry Make Over.

Here is the embarrassing disarray my pantry was in before:

Lots of wasted space, lots of stacks of miscellaneous items mish-mashed together...

And here is the pantry $40 and one afternoon later - lots of containers from the Dollar Tree:



And a package of labels from Walmart:



I kept the shoe pockets to keep the water bottles and snacks handy:



The square and rectangular containers are stack-able so I can fit so much more into the same space! Neat, organized, and space saving for under $40!
.

7 comments:

  1. I'm totally doing this when we move into our new house. How did you plan for the containers? Did you find yourself needing more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purposely bought more than I thought I needed after making a list of everything I wanted to put into containers and ended up using every thing I bought.

    I bought 30 containers from rectangular, square deep, and small square, to flip tops and screw top plastic jars for snacks. Some of the small squares came 2 to a package.

    I did not contain my cereals because my kids like the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to come see it in person and get a full blown tour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting

    http://followfoodie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Wanna come over to my house and help me organize my new kitchen? Please :) It's potentially going to be done end of this week, early next week! FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good! I'm loving the under $40 part!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I don't even know where to start! So many things in the cabinets!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work