header

header

5.25.2013

From Last Rites to Ironman



I have a favor to ask on behalf of a friend.

While driving to the Jersey Shore last summer for family vacation, my friend's van was hit by a reckless driver.  My friend and the kids came out of the accident unhurt, but her husband, Travis, wasn't so lucky.

Travis was so badly hurt that last rites were read while he was in the ICU.

After a year of recovery, Travis has set a goal to compete in the Ironman Triathlon in Hawaii.  This is an amazing event full of inspiring stories and I watch it on TV every year.  I believe Travis should compete this year with his inspirational story.

Please watch Travis' story of the accident that nearly killed him and of his year of recovery and vote to send him to compete in Kona!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work