Ramen Noodle Salad:
How to Store the Other Half of an Avocado:
* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.
* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!
Ready? Teach Me Stuff!
So many times, I have people ask me what one product I would choose if I could only choose one. I'm torn between a great moisturizer and a great exfoliate....but, twist my arm...
In my opinion, investing in a good exfoliate is the single best thing you can do for your skin. There are so many benefits! Wanna know what they are?
1. Improved Texture: I love my baby-soft cheeks when I regularly exfoliate! Even The Big Guy, who never goes overboard in the complementing department, has commented on my soft skin. Soft skin = more cuddles and kisses. Win/Win. Dry skin? Exfoliate it away!
2. Closer Shave: I exfoliate my legs a few times per month before shaving to get super smooth legs and The Big Guy exfoliates before shaving his face. It really does clear the way for your razor to be more effective so you don't clog up your blade with dead skin cells. Try it!
3. Battle Aging: Help your body shed those aging skin cells! It gets harder and harder to do so as we age, and dull cells on the surface make fine lines and wrinkles more visible! Exfoliating gives your skin a beautiful polish and helps you age more gracefully.
4. Help Prevent Breakouts: Dead skin cells can block your pores, trapping dirt and oils under the surface that can create blemishes. Keep your pores and your skin clear!
5. Even Skin Tone: This is the more common reason women wear make up! Exfoliation helps turn over the sun damaged cells on the surface, revealing the new cells underneath. It has an added benefit of ridding the surface of your skin of left-over make up from cleansing!
6. Helps Products Penetrate: Make your investment in quality products count by eliminating the layers of dead cells between your products and your skin!
7. Improve Sunless Tanner Performance: Exfoliating gives you a smooth canvas that allows the tanner to penetrate and create a natural looking glow. Dead skin cells = orange streaky tan
8. Improves Skin Tone: When you eliminate dead skin cells, you stimulate your body to create more. Cell turnover = brighter, tighter skin
Rodan+Fields Micro-Dermabrasion Paste is an amazing exfoliate! You can use it alone, or pair it with a variety of other products to solve TONS of skincare issues. Here are just a few...
Questions? Comment or email me - hopestudios1 (at) Gmail (dot) com
Can't afford good skincare? I can tell you how to earn your products for free!
Arashi Beach was listed as one of the best places to snorkel in Aruba, and it was just a few miles away from our resort on Palm Beach! We jumped in the car with the snorkel gear we packed in our suitcases our first morning on the island.
There is a smooth spot to enter the water to the left-hand side of the beach and a few palms and trees to grab some shade while you're there.
We saw lots of sea urchins and fish, a huge starfish and an eel here. Most of the "good stuff" was out just beyond the ropes to the right.
After we snorkeled, we hiked a little bit along the rocky coastline using the trail to the right - lots of scrub, divi trees and cactus:
There are tide pools to explore with crabs and little fish:
A couple cool trees for photos:
and lots of pelicans roosting:
Goats roam the island freely! On our way back to our resort, we saw a large herd of them grazing on the grass in front of the entrance!
We stayed on Palm Beach, so we shopped at Super Food. They had many brands my kids like and also some new things for us to try. All their deli meats and cheeses are pre-sliced and shrink wrapped in cellophane in 1/3 pound portions so it's quick and easy to pick up. Lots of nice produce and prepared snacks and appetizers.