Sunday Funny - How Pumpkin Pie is Made



Just in time for Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. Thank you for the giggle this morning! Now, I will think of that each and every time I eat pumpkin pie! Have a Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's great! I can't wait to share it! --Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is great! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Warmly,

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!!! ROFL!
    Did you do/make that?

    It's perfect. Have to share this one.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not much makes me laugh out loud here on the interweb, but that was really funny. I think I'll keep it in mind for next year's Halloween decorations! The neighbors will love my classy display!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular Posts