header

header

6.05.2010

Stuff I Learned - Tutorial Tuesday Wrap-up



Lemon Tree Creations almost always makes my list, this is a really cool blog! These girls have it organized into one day each for 5 friends who all contribute and that combined creativity and imagination makes for some really awesome posts! I loved the delicate Votive Covers they came up with this week, but it was tricky because I also loved their Photo Placemats!

Amanda's Cookin' made some cute Watermelon Cookies that would be so fun to serve at a summer picnic.



You won't believe the before shot of this $30 Craig's List Desk Chocolate Sundaes made over with paint and beadboard!



And, finally, The Treat Girl gets our tootsies all gussied up for the summer with some Foot Jewelry so we can look all Sex and the City when we go to the beach this summer! (doesn't she have the prettiest foot?)



The winner of the Antique Framed Chalkboard from The Magic Brush is Staci from Craftify It! Staci also contributed a Thank You Book that would be really cool if you are looking for a last minute teacher's gift.

.

6 comments:

  1. I can't even decide which image/link I like most. Great round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving them all! Great desk, cute cookies and the sandals are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cookies look yummy and I love the desk redo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the links, I'm pretty excited about the votive covers. Thanks for introducing me to Lemon Tree Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good round up! That foot jewelry looks fun. But then I would have to paint my toes. Maybe that would be good motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Tues Tutorial! I find some great blogs and get some awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work