Stuff I Learned

Check out this delicate Plaster Leaf Garland!



Hand Painted Wooden Knobs



If Sarah was my real-life friend I would have the greatest wardrobe and the fullest wallet in town...here is another fantastic tutorial for a DIY Pleated Dress




Tank Top Dress



So many craft projects begin with this: Removing Glue from Jars

This Household Cleaning Schedule is simple but much needed around this joint.

Let's get our Pumpkin on!

Pumpkin Cupcakes

Pumpkin Spice Waffles

DIY Metallic Pumpkins

Comments

  1. i love those knobs...she's awesome:) and i'm sooo ready to get baking everything pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. All super ideas!

    Love the idea of using a more natural means of removing the glue as opposed to harsh chemicals.

    Judy@cutest-little-things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for featuring me! I've just come back for air after coming down with a yucky stomach bug so I just saw this... hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular Posts