header

header

11.18.2010

Cool Menus

While on our Soul Sister's weekend, we ate a lovely lunch at the Ivy Cafe in Ligonier, Pa. We were all in love with their menus! Yep, their menus...

Check out the books we found at our settings, each one different:



They opened up to reveal the lunch menu. Come on, that's cool.



Congrats to Mommy of Three - She was chosen as the winner of the My 2 Sugarplums gift certificate!

Check out My 2 Sugarplums by clicking the button below. She is offering a 10% discount to Hope Studios readers with the password "Hope"!

4 comments:

  1. My parents looked at a house in Ligonier. Thank goodness they didn't move there because that drive on 30 would have killed me. The whole town is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat way to use a menu! I love it when restaurants get creative. :)

    Come by and enter my RJ Charms Giveaway if you have a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work