header

header

9.12.2013

Sweet And Spicy Pork Tenderloin


I found a recipe for a Sweet and Spicy Glaze for pork tenderloin the other day on Pinterest (originating at Just Another Day in Paradise blog) and decided to try it out. 

I, first, rubbed my tenderloin with the go-to spice mix that I also use on my Best BBQ Ribs

Make your rub:

4 T. paprika
2 T. chili powder
2 T. ground cumin
2 T. brown sugar
2 T. salt
1 T. dried oregano
1 T. sugar
1 T. ground black pepper
1-2 tsp. cayenne pepper 


Rub all other tenderloin, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate  over night.

Preheat oven to 350

I used the glaze recipe from the pin

Make your glaze:

1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
1 tablespoons minced garlic
1/2 tablespoon Frank's Red Hot Sauce


Next, sear all 4 sides in a hot pan for 2 minutes per side.

Pat the glaze mixture all over pork loin and pop in oven for 25 minutes (internal temp. 140).



Let rest in pan 10 minutes, pour pan juices over loin, then slice.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this DELICIOUS recipe!!! It was so juicy and flavorful and one of my favorite recipes now. I did cut back on the amount of the ingredients since I didn't have a very large tenderloin, but oh I loved it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work