4.09.2008

The Beauty From Behind

















































This is a collection of my favorite type of photo, taken from behind. I love to try to capture the perspective of the person I'm photographing (usually, the munchkins). I love the genuine body language, the things you can read into the relationship between two people when they aren't posing. I love to look into the photo at what they are looking at and try to sense what they were feeling or thinking. I think it's raw and real to photograph this way. It's one of my favorite things.









2 comments :

  1. I really like the couple on the beach. I agree that photographing from behind can tell an interesting story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking these kind of pics too! Thanks for saying hey on my blog.
    Brooke Barrett

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

 

Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom