header

header

8.20.2008

Gotcha!!!

I recently made a Memory Plaque for an online company (called CCC Gifts)to add to their Gotcha Day line of gift items. Ever heard of it???

"Gotcha Day" is the day that adoptive families bring home their new child! I'd never heard of that terminology, but imagine the celebration every year as your Gotcha Day rolls around and you get the opportunity to celebrate yourselves as a family. I think it's a beautiful concept, and I'm so happy the owner contacted me for a contribution.

Pictured here is my personalized addition to her shop:

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're busy! What a great gift for adoptive parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Pam - the treat girl - let me know about your Gotcha day frame. We just picked up our daughter from Taiwan in March... I would love one of your frames! Pam has such talented friends. Are you in the Pittsburgh area?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work