header

header

2.11.2009

Oz Brush Fire Appeal

This just in...

I've been made aware of a relief effort set in motion at Etsy for those impacted by the Australian Brush Fires. If you are not aware of the situation, see here:

UPI Report

There is an Etsy shop that has been set up to handle the items donated by Etsy sellers here at the Oz Brushfire Appeal Shop. 100% of the proceeds collected will be donated to the relief fund and free international shipping is available on all purchases.

I have donated my "Hope is the thing with feathers..." 8x10 photograph.

Please take a look around and shop for a good cause.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see so many supporting this appeal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the info and for the donation ... will definitely send everyone I know to go shop for the cause.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work