header

header

2.18.2009

A Snowy Ski Weekend

Three great things I did on my weekend vacation...

Road up the ski lift with my son during a snow storm. It looked like we were living inside a snow globe!

Watched my boys attempt tricks and actually catching one on my cell phone camera. Here is Helper Munchkin making a jump out of a one foot bump in the snow.

Marveled at the individual snowflakes landing on my snow pants before they melted. The boys kept saying, they look just like the ones we cut out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those pics are so pretty.. love the snowflakes.. my camera never captures them just right..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful winter wonderland! I guess if you can't beat 'em, join
    'em! (the snowflakes that is!)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work