Juniper To-Do List (for the remainder of this week)
Go to gyne appointment
Put away laundry
Volunteer at school
Round up Soul Sisters for a crafty get-together for next week
Schedule the Peacemaker's 8 year appointment (that is already late)
Help Peacemaker practice for First Communion
Plan picnic for after First Communion
Clean house (again)
Help with homework
Attend school meeting
Clean house...I think you get the picture.
While reading Poetry and Hums blog she posted some fictitious to-do lists...what if I were...(dream sequence sound effect...)
1.Decide what Alice should fix for dinner
2. Solve teenage problems
3. Have Alice do the laundry
4. Sit on Mike's lap and say something witty
5. Make a grocery list for Alice
1. Polish pearls
2. Sign up for flower arranging class
3. Apply corn pads from wearing heels 24/7
4. Good naturedly scold the Beaver
5. Kiss Ward while lifting one foot behind me.
1. Love Raymond
2. Look for houses NOT across the street from mother-in-law
3. Change the locks until a new house is found
4. Threaten bodily harm if Ray doesn't take my side against mother.
5. Search for three children who are never around
1. Call all of Tony's mistresses and tell them to beat it.
2. Get my nails done.
3. Remember never to "go for a drive" with any of Tony's men.
4. Work on my New Jersey accent.
5. Cook Baked Ziti for dinner.
1. Buy air freshener to remove the scent of pot in the basement.
2. Crack a beer for Red.
3. Fix a cocktail for myself... for breakfast.
4. Plan a hot tub party with Bob and Midge.
1. Get gas for the bus.
2. Book "gigs"
3. Warn Danny that he will become a washed up, roid-rage loser in adulthood.
4. Stare at Keith's hot buns and feathered hair.
5. Keep Laurie on the keyboard to maintain lead vocalist position.
Try it, it's fun! Here, I'll give you some people to think about...Oprah, Angelina Jolie, Bart Simpson, Dwight Schrute... Choose one of them or come up with one of your own and give me your best shot!