header

header

5.18.2009

Warhol me!


Wharhol me!, originally uploaded by hopestudios1.



I love this application in Flickr you can use to turn your photos in to a Warhol-like work of art. Do you want to try? Click "Explore" then "flickr services" will appear in the drop down box. Next, you will see "flickr toys". Once you click on that, a page will open up with options to Warholize your own photos! Oh, and if you ever wanted to make a mosaic like I do for my wrap-up posts, you can find that there, too.

Not feeling very Warholish? Watch the strangely interesting flick below, it should help:



I sat and watched the whole damn thing, too! What the hell???

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the idea! It's great fun! I'll try all my pics! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip!! I should try it out one of these days!

    Coming here from SITS to spread some joy!Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, at least I fast forwarded...What the??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours, I will definitely be back and I wanna try that Warhol picture thingy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I think I adore you!
    First, you totally get the "hate to delete photos" thing.
    Then, I click over to your wonderful blog and see... your pictures.
    Wow! Wow, wow!!

    Thanks for the Warhol flickr thing. I will absolutely do that! (did you notice the banner 3 days ago from the Met Museum of Art / Jackie O by Warhol? Yours looked equally good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was pretty cool. I am not that familiar with how to navigate Flickr, but even I would be curious to check that out now.

    Hey, what's up with the Pirates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tips. I love what you've done with your pictures. Very cool indeed.
    Best wishes for a Healthy Happy New Year. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work