header

header

7.06.2009

Summer Schedule


I realized when I read Kimba today that I haven't kept my word about keeping you up on my summer kids activity schedule. Okay, really quickly here is our plan of attack for this week:

You already know the reading and workbook pages are finished each morning first then we move on to our "special" activities.

Art: City scape collage and Abstract Tree silhouettes

Science: Tasting without smelling (offer things with similar texture, like apples and potatoes to taste without seeing or smelling)

Gym: Bike ride/picnic at the park, Parachute games with the neighbor kids.

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. love that link to the Art Projects for Kids! thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frames! Looking forward to reading more about you on your wonderful blog! Thanks for visiting mine!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work