Sunday Funny


Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa - half-discovered, half-
wild, fertile and naturally beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe -
well-developed and open to trade, especially
for something of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain - very hot, relaxed, and
convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece - gently aging, but
still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious
and all-conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel - has been through war,
doesn't make the same mistakes twice, and takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada -
cool, self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet - wildly beautiful, with a mysterious
past and the wisdom of the ages.... an adventurous spirit and a thirst for
spiritual knowledge.


Between 1 and 80, a man is like Iran - ruled by nuts.


  1. Thanks for laugh! I needed that!

  2. You just elicited a very loud, raucous laugh from me...ha,ha,ha...I fully expect my "nuts" to come running in at any moment to see if I've in fact gone nuts.

    That was great, thanks!

  3. I find this actually quite effective!

  4. Oh, I love anything that makes me laugh out loud when I'm alone! Thanks! I'll share this UCLA Study I read this week with you:

    A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry finds that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

    For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire.

    No further studies are expected.

    Have a great Sunday, my friend!

  5. Thank you!...

    I know, I browsed Etsy the other day and it was between 40 to 89$$ O_O

    for shoes that will fit 2 months or so?

    (I'm gonna try to sell them when my daughter outgrown them, then!)

  6. You're a better than national geographic :)

  7. OMG I love this! and LOL Brightfish!

  8. Oh, this made me laugh out loud. I'm so glad I found your blog!


Tell me what you think!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom