We Interrupt this Paris Daydream for an Important News Brief:

(Keep scrolling, for some reason it is at the very end after the linkwithin widget)


  1. Ah gotta the love the smoke weed everyday protesters. There was one lone protester interrupting the Nightly News last night. If I didn't have babies I would most certainly be headed downtown today to protest something completely ridiculous.

  2. ahh, the real world. I long for the Paris Daydream!

  3. I can't believe all the security and crowds I saw while in Pittsburgh when the G-20 was there. Simply amazing! My buddy is a Pittsburgh cop and I keep asking him if he enjoyed pepper-spraying women and children!

    P.S. Couldn't resist buying some Iron City Beer on my way out of town. They gave me a nice Penguins/Steelers towel too. Not too shabby!


Tell me what you think!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom