header
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
My girlfriend came over to refill my estrogen reserves last week, and brought with her a fantastic craft for us to do together while chat...
-
I have selected my item for the One World One Heart blog giveaway: This is one of my custom 8x8 inch Memory Frames in ivory with a sage gre...
Hehehe! I got a t-shirt like that when my gparents took us to the badlands my freshman year of h.s. (The front said S. Dakota with a cartoon version of Mt Rushmore, the back said N. Dakota with them mooning....my mom hated that shirt!)
ReplyDeleteHA ha HA ha ~ thank you so much for our Sunday morning chuckle!
ReplyDeleteSeriously awesome! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteHa! That's awesome! I have to be sure to show this to hubbs. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteLol! That's pretty cute.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I wanted to tell you that I got my kitchen window! We won't be moving in until January, so it will be a while before I can post any pics. But the house is adorable, and we're really happy about it. One of my favorite rooms is the sunny kitchen. :-)
Oh that's just way too funny for words!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHow has this fantastic tourist attraction remained hidden until now?! lol.
XO*Tricia
P.S. I hope that your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Now the kids keep reminding me that it's almost Christmas. Eek!
Thank you very much for this great post. https://www.melanieperry.ca/
ReplyDelete