header

header

11.08.2009

The Three Bears - Sunday Funny


A far more accurate account of the events of that fateful morning....


Baby bear goes downstairs, sits in his small chair at the table.
He looks into his small bowl. It is empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?' he squeaks..

Daddy Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl and it is also empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?!?' he roars.

Mummy Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells, 'For God's sake, how many times do I have to go through this with you idiots? It was Mummy Bear who got up first. It was Mummy Bear who woke everyone in the house. It was Mummy Bear who made the coffee. It was Mummy Bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night and put everything away. It was Mummy Bear who swept the floor in the kitchen. It was Mummy Bear who went out in the cold early morning air to fetch The newspaper and croissants. It was Mummy Bear who set the damn table.

'It was Mummy Bear who walked the bloody dog, cleaned the cat's litter tray, gave them their food, and refilled their water.

'And now that you've decided to drag your sorry bear-arses downstairs and grace Mummy Bear with your grumpy presence, listen carefully, because I'm only going to say this once....



'I HAVEN'T MADE THE F***ING PORRIDGE YET!

9 comments:

  1. hahah that was cute and funny and oh so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Mandy on that! Too funny, and too true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yep, there are days I feel the SAME! I'm doing 100 things and yet I get asked why something else isn't done? Or have I written the note for school or or or.... Don't get me started on morning craziness to get out the door Mon-Fri. Oh and it's not a good time to call me. I bark. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priceless. I will be sending this to many of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer,
    I am way over those days, but I remember them so well. Oh So true.
    I love your Sunday Funnies and look forward to them, like Karen I have sent them along for my email buddies to enjoy. Thanks for the smiles...
    ritad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you been peaking at my house?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! I just laughed out loud! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was just too funny! Thanks for the good laugh!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHAHAHAHA! I love it! And it's SO TRUE!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work