header

header

11.14.2009

Weekend Getaway - Field Trips and Birthday Cake

Come on, the weekend isn't over yet. Let's go on a field trip to quaint Ligonier, Pa.!

The town centers around this "diamond", the traffic circles this cute Gazebo.



Some of the shops are these individual homes like this one. It's so fun to poke around!



Vera Bradley called to us as we walked past this display of bags:



Marzipan was poking her head through a window of lollies on our way past, we didn't even notice her at first!



And finally, the birthday girls...




Thanks for tagging along on our Getaway Weekend! It was a blast, as usual!

.

11 comments:

  1. It was the perfect getaway weekend! Thank you so much again for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice!!! Glad you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lot of fun!
    I love birthday cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend! I used to go to Ligonier when I was a kid! Thanks for visiting Oh So Crafty, I'm so happy you like my wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vera Bradley, Lollipops and cake all in one post??

    I've died and gone to bloggy heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a lovely little place. What fun!
    XO*T

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great weekend it looks like! Love the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like it was a GREAT time! Love the 'nut' house as that is what I call MY house. It's also a play on our last name. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ligonier is a wonderful place to visit! I'm sure you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work