header

header

12.31.2009

Let's Jazz it up for New Year's Eve!

Okay girls, I'm baaaack! Boy, was that a relaxing break but I did think of you often. As a little Christmas gift to the Big Guy I stayed OFF the computer for one whole week! Who would have thought it was even possible? Yeah, never again...

Alright, don't panic, I'm back to get you ready for your big shin dig tonight. Let's do this thing the 2010 way. We want to look cute without spending a lot.

Go ahead and whip up some cute Satin Flowers
and jazz up what you already have.



No time for flower makin'? Okay, grab a bright scarf and jazz up a fitted black turtleneck with a scarf. Some skinny jeans, silver hoops, and boots and you're ready to hit the town while staying warm.


Wear a scarf, originally uploaded by hopestudios1.



Keeping it low key at home? Try some of these fantastic and easy appetizers from my Wine Tasting Party



(sigh...) I missed you...

6 comments:

  1. Oh snap! Yummy goodies! And I love all of the scarf looks!

    I was just wondering this morning what had happened to you. And I follow over 300 blogs. So you are one of note, if I could notice that you hadn't been around when I follow 300 others!

    Hope you had a great Christmas, and have an equally good New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you too! Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what 2010 brings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. missed you too! glad your back!
    Happy New Year!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to have you back! I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed you too! Welcome back ~ hope you had a wonderful Christmas and blessings to you in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you too! Love the flower idea.....I was off the computer for a week too and it kind of felt good :) Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work