Sesame Chicken

My tutorial for this week is an easy, yummy recipe. Come on, we are all sick of the same old chicken dishes. Let's learn a new one!

Sesame Chicken

Chicken cutlets or tenderloins pounded to 1/4 inch
1 egg
3 T. white sesame seeds
3 T. black sesame seeds
1 cup panko crumbs
1 t. salt
olive oil
sesame oil

Mix together seeds, bread crumbs, and salt in a shallow dish (white and black sesame seeds and sesame oil can be found in the Asian food section of your grocery store).

Beat egg in a separate bowl.

Dip chicken in egg then press into the seed/crumb mixture.

Saute in pan with about 1 T. olive oil and 1/2 t. sesame oil until golden brown.

Serve with a salad!

Got a tutorial for me? Well, come on back here tomorrow to link up for fun and prizes!



  1. I would have loved serving this to my boys when they were young and telling them it was ants on the chicken !
    Janet xox

    PS...It does look delicious and we eat a lot of chicken..will be trying this.

  2. We eat a lot of chicken around here. New recipes are always welcome.

  3. Oh yes, I like that idea. Totally new to me. I'm not sure what panko crumbs are!

  4. That sounds so yummy and different! We're going to have to try this soon!

  5. I love sesame seeds and sesame oil. I'll definitely try this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

  6. That sounds delicious!! You're right...plain old chicken gets old fast. ;)

  7. i am going to try this! looks yummy and pretty easy. note to self...... buy some chicken tomorrow!

  8. This sounds great! I'm going to put it on next week's dinner menu :)

    Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately - but I think I'm ready for next week's Tutorial Tuesdy!

  9. OMG this looks deeee-lish!!!! I actually just bought A LOT of chicken this week (it was on sale!!) so I need to use it up! Thanks for the post!

  10. Mmm, another recipe that looks yummy!

  11. Looks delish!!!!!!!!!! I know the kiddos would love it too :)


Tell me what you think!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom