header

header

8.30.2010

Tutorial Tuesday

Here is your Tutorial Tuesday!

Hope Studios


Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Scroll down to see my weekly tutorial: Chalkboard Window Pots!

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios



8 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! Can't wait to see what great ideas everyone has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another party. I'm excited to see more great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting such a great--and useful--linky party! I sure do love learning new stuff.

    I hope I am not reaching too far this week. My post really does "teach" a great way to travel South Dakota in a week. However, if you think it doesn't fit--feel free to delete my link.

    Thanks, and Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great ideas linked up here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi jennifer! just want to say thanks for hosting this lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, thank you for your comment yesterday. I'm glad you liked my pillow. I love your party and am happy that I have something to link today. I appreciate your hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kept finding myself back here so I'm a new follower, Yay! Not that you needed another one. Ha. Love your blog and great party.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Constantly amazed by the creativity and productivity of you and your participants.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work