9.03.2010

6 Word Memoir - Feedback Friday


I was listening to the radio during my run the other morning and they were discussing a series of books called Six Word Memoirs . Callers were calling in with their own Six word Memoirs and I was fascinated. Could I sum up my life thus far in six words? What really describes me in a short, succinct way?

Here are some of my favorites from the Six-Word Website:

My everything calls me his mommy

I am the image of hope.

Only needs to survive: love, laugh.

Let's try it. Here is my Six Word Memoir:

Children, Husband, Art, Bring Me Joy


It's Feedback Friday...

I Want Your Six Word Memoir!


.

22 comments :

  1. How about?

    harried and happy wife, mom, writer:)

    Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once was lost, now am found.

    Or maybe:

    Lost then found. Learning to live.

    Good question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Redeemed. Living life fully every day. (based on John 10:10b)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wife. Mother. Daughter. Sister. Friend. ME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I love you guys! I'm seeing a special thing here with these memoirs, a little peek inside. It gives me little goosebumps -

    Isn't it amazing how we can sum up the most important things in life in such a small space?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Born, grow, live, learn, change, love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bill, Billy, Sean, Wife, Mom, Friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wife, mom, living life out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dancing in the street? LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, family, friends, summer and cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete
  11. i gave you one of my weekly awards which you can collect anytime!

    i know it's more than six words, but i love participation spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. funny idea..how about "chocolate melts on my tongue - happy!"

    …came by every day goddess

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this!

    My Life My World My Everything

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hubby, kids, grandkids, chocolate: My life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three boys, one hubby, tired mommy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Normal's just a setting on the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jennifer and readers: Join us! Sixwordmemoirs.com

    Alyssa, SMITH intern

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

 

Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom