header

header

1.10.2011

Tutorial Tuesday with Vintage Wanna Bee!

Hope Studios


Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Meet my newest sponsor, Nichelle from Vintage Wanna Bee...




You might recognize Nichelle's blog from her regular links on Tutorial Tuesdays,



But, did you know she also has a Vintage Wanna Bee Etsy Shop full of her "unique, classy, and beautifully quirky couture designs"? Well, she does! Along with her fantastically whimsical Headbands:



Nichelle embellishes Handbags:



Bobby Pins, and more!



Are you wondering how to get your hands on one of these one-of-a-kind Vintage Wanna Bee creations? Read on to learn how to win a $15 gift certificate to Nichelle's shop:


Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

*Visit Vintage Wanna Bee and tell me your favorite item.

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeeeeeeeeeeey Pretty girl! Im LUVIN the Headbands! Im linked up! Thank you for hostessing :0)

    blessings xoxokara

    I would L.O.V.E. it if you joined my Whassup Wednesday Linky tomorrow! Hope to see ya there

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Rustic Rosettes Pink Headband from Vintage Wanna Bee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... my first try at linking on your tutorials...and .. I didn't quite get it right.... my name instead of a title....darn it.

    any way I can get into there and change it? or delete and try again?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...hahahha...figured it out.... I'm linked and ready to go...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK! Im BACK! Thank you SOOO MUCH for the sweet comment about my Blooming Lamp! It was waaaaaaaaaaay fun! That is my workroom! Enough room for you to come Ova' and we will make YOU a Blooming Lamp! We would have LOTS o FUN! Why cant ANY of my Blog GURLFRIENDS live HERE!???? Wwwaaa!
    Again...thanks for the comment and for hostessing!

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! AND...One of my "Goals" for 2011 was to actually GET the things on my "To Do List" DONE! Got you added to my bloglist...your one of my FAVS! Hope Studios on blogroll...CHECK! YAY!

    WoooHooo!

    kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting the party. I checked out your sponsor's site and I LOVE the checkers bobby pins and the Anastasia headband. Would love to win them for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joining the party a bit late on Tuesday! Congrats on your new sponsor - love the name.

    Thanks Jennifer!

    xo Jeanne.
    http://beeskneesbungalow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work