Easy Sundae Party
We planned to have a sundae party for the kids to celebrate the last day of school last week. 15 kids waiting for one ice cream scooper doesn't make for a fun party!
Here is a quick and easy tip to help with your next sundae party:
1. Line a cookie sheet with plastic wrap.
2. Scoop your ice cream ahead of time and line up the scoops on the cookie sheet.
3. Wrap well and pop into the freezer overnight.
4. When it's time for the party, line up your bowls and quickly pop an ice cream ball into each.
5. Let the kids go crazy with toppings!
My girlfriend came over to refill my estrogen reserves last week, and brought with her a fantastic craft for us to do together while chat...
Don't you love it when a friend shows up at the door with a shoebox full of Lifesavers, jellybeans, and ribbon and teaches you someth...