header

header

7.28.2011

Brace Yourself For This One!!!!



I walked back to check in on my oldest getting his new braces and was horrified to see something straight out of a Marilyn Manson video! It took me about 2 seconds to recover enough to say "I gotta get a picture of this!".

The doctor sent me out to the waiting room to get a camera so I could capture this funny snippet of life with a pre-teen! Between giggles I managed to get a picture. I showed it to my son and he was amused and horrified all at once...ah, motherhood...

6 comments:

  1. Yikes! That will be me with the camera very soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I love doing that to my kids. Someday they will look back on these pics and remember so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I am totally thinking about getting braces ~ for myself AND.... you are not invited if I do! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That's a great one to show his future girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just getting around to commment. I saw this a couple of days, and wanted to say I hope he is doing well with his braces. I remember having them.

    My meal-planning link is up and will be until 8/15.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work