header

header

7.07.2011

Stuff I Learned!

Wow, I've learned a lot in the past few busy weeks! I'm finally catching up to post some of my faves:

Natural Mosquito Repellent:


My sister-in-law always talks about learning to do this when she was young and I always wanted to learn! How to Carve Fruit:


Cereal Specimen Chart:


10 Minute Pillow Case:


Rustic Spoon Pendant:




My garden will soon be producing cucumbers, so here are 10 Great Pickle Recipes!

Got an old T-shirt? Make a skirt out of it!


CLICK PICKS
(most clicked links):

How Dare You Jenny Craig!

Upcycled Floral Dress

Guest Room in a Hurry

Organize Your Pantry

3 comments:

  1. It was a great party Jen!

    Enjoy the weekend

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just paid $10 for a bottle of natural insect repellant. I feel like a sucker, I should've just made my own! Next time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for feauturing my spoon pendant! It was a fun party...lots of great things!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work