header

header

9.05.2011

Tutorial Tuesday!

What a busy week! My kids went back to school today and I haven't stopped crying about it yet so let's move on to some standout tutorials from last week:

Embellished Wellies:



Stenciled Pencil Skirt (I dare you to say that three times fast!):



Modern Wine Bottle Holder (made with PVC pipe!):




Comfy Skirt:



Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





11 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I love all of the features, especially those cute boots. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally laughing over your "say that 3 times fast" comment about my skirt! LOVE IT!

    Just linked up another skirt makeover project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for hosting, Jen!
    all my friends that are taking their kids to school are actually relieved that summer is over!!
    xox, d.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girl,

    Happy to be joining in this week!

    janet xox
    http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting this party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wellies project highlight - thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my comfy skirt! That was a fun surprise! Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm over here crying about school too, but that stenciled pencil skirt may be just what I needed to pull me out of my blues!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work