header

header

1.02.2012

Tutorial Tuesday!

Christmas is over and I had a nice long rest! Some craziness happened with last week's party - over 100 of you linked up but for some reason they never displayed! I hope I have resolved the issue for this week. In the meantime, here are some of my faves:

Berry Infused Vodka:



Storing Your Christmas Tree:



Turkey and Wild Rice Soup:


Now it's YOUR turn:

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios






14 comments:

  1. Happy New Year 2012.Thanks for hosting! the links seem to be showing up fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! Happy New Year! It's been a while since I was able to visit your party! Thanks for hosting, and the links seem to be working just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting and Happy New Year!

    Trish - Mom On Timeout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Today I posted an applesauce recipe full of healthy probiotics!

    http://naturallivingsocal.blogspot.com/2012/01/fermenting-part-4-fermented-applesauce.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Is it really January 2012?? Well, Happy New Year! and Happy Posting! - Marci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning! Thanks for hosting another party and good Tuesday to you. I linked up my Sweet & Salty Gifts that are very simple and are great for Xmas presents, New Year's snacks, or basically whenever. I've also added the Favorite Posts of 2011 according to my readers. Hope you enjoy!
    Rebekah (www.potholesandpantyhose.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning! Thanks for hosting another party and good Tuesday to you. I linked up my Sweet & Salty Gifts that are very simple and are great for Xmas presents, New Year's snacks, or basically whenever. I've also added the Favorite Posts of 2011 according to my readers. Hope you enjoy!
    Rebekah (www.potholesandpantyhose.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. always such a fun party! I would love love to have you link up for my first linky GOING ON RIGHT NOW.

    Come on over & join in the fun! xoxo

    www.northerncottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, Jennifer! I shared a sesame chicken meatballs recipe today. These make a fabulous appetizer for any party. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

    Christy @ toolsforkitchens

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Jennifer. That berry infused vodka sure looks tasty. I shared an apricot chicken with gorgonzola and mozzarella recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

    Christy @ toolsforkitchens

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 2012 Jennifer!!!!!

    Happy to be sharing my Pooh logic with you this week.

    janet xox
    http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've shared a recipe for Roasted Vegetable Soup. It is delicious if i do say so myself. Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work