header

header

1.16.2012

Tutorial Tuesday!

Paper Cake Baskets (I wish I would have seen this before I spent a mint on those waxed paper loaf pans for Christmas gifts!):



Hedgehog Mittens:



DIY Fabric and Vinyl Rug:



Cayenne Candied Bacon (I'm almost willing to chuck my diet out of curiosity!):



CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1 My New Rug and Family Room

#2 DIY Dress

#3 Top 10 Tutorials from RadCrafter

Now it's YOUR turn:

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios






13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting this party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks very much for hosting. Gotta try those mercury lamps!
    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friend,

    Hmmmmmm...candied bacon. I'm also sorely tempted.

    Happy to be joining this week and thanks for being such a lovely hostess.

    Janet xox
    http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! I'm with you - curiosity overrules my diet when it comes to that bacon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my Hedgehog Mittens Pattern- I've added your button to my Featured On page:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting! And thanks for the feature! Go for the turkey bacon and you won't be messing up the diet too much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of really great tutorials just in times for Valentine's Day craftiness. Really appreciate you hosting this.

    Bernadette @www.b3hd.blogspot.com
    One of your newest followers

    ReplyDelete
  10. you dont really know HOW HAPPY I AM about reading your entire big lovely whole awesome post in my google reader now...THANKS YOU´RE AWESOME TO LISTEN YOUR DEAR READERS HIHIHI YOU MADE MY DAY :d

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work