2.27.2012

Simple Washer Bracelets



My Soul Sisters had a lunch and craft session last week: Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup and Simple Washer Bracelets ... Want to join us?

Simple Washer Bracelets

Supplies:

Flat Washers (I think we used 1/2 inch)
12 mm O Rings
Needle Nosed Pliers
Silver Colored Jewelry Clasps


Instructions:

Connect the washers with O rings, we used two O rings between each washer, beginning and ending with O rings.



Use one ring at the end to attach the clasp. Easy Peasy!




8 comments :

  1. cute.. unique.. nice 'how to'


    http://www.taylormadecollections.com/

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TaylorMadeCollection

    Have a great day!
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So easy and durable. It would be great to make one for younger girls who have a tendency to break or lose their jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never guessed that they were made from washers! I love the layered look. Thanks for the tutorial! t.xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's me & my smiling face! Next bracelet you make you should add colorful glass beads to the 'O" rings when connecting the washers for some variation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a fantastic idea! I'll post a photo after I try it!

      Delete
  5. Oh my GOSH!! I love it!!! AND I think that I could actually MAKE one!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool...my nieces would love those as gifts...thanks for the tutorial.

    janet xox
    The Empty Nest

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

 

Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom