header

header

5.22.2012

Tutorial Tuesday!


 Teacher's Gift:



Cereal Saver:
 

Dip Dyed (Ombre) Skirt:


CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1   DIY Maxi Dress

#2   Vintage Picnic Basket

#3   Lace Pillowcase Dress


Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

*  Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog  address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!







Hope Studios








10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the teacher gift idea. Storing these all away for when my kids go to school in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my skirt!

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, will be busy reading for the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi~ I linked up my Orange Creamsicle Mini Tarts and my Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies today! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer that you for hosting the party! New Follower. I'm loving your blog! :)

    ~Yesenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning- thanks for hosting this great linky! I am responsible for the strawberry posts.. got a little carried away with this wonderful summer berry this week! Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network ( Seasonal Celebration Sunday ) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Jennifer

    These are great gift ideas. Love it.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another link party. I linked up a healthy and simple No Calorie Sweet Green Tea recipe (#126) that's a great alternative to soda. Perfect for hot summer afternoons! Hope you like it and have an awesome week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work