header

header

6.03.2012

Frozen Yogurt Dots

 

 My new favorite treat is thanks to One Good Thing blog: Frozen Yogurt Dots! I like to think of them as waist friendly Dippin' Dots.

I started out with:

a case of Yoplait from Costco

a plastic lined cookie sheet

Pampered Chef decorator.  (Don't have an icing decorator?  Don't sweat it! Scoop your yogurt into a plastic baggie and cut off the corner.)


I squirted yogurt dots onto the sheet - don't even clean the decorator or baggie between flavors!


Pop into the freezer for about an hour...


Pop the frozen dots off the plastic and pop them into your mouth!


I make up several trays at once and store them in freezer baggies for a last minute cool treat.


13 comments:

  1. These look great! My kids are going to be so excited to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are going to be a hit! We love eating frozen grapes, so we'll add a baggie of these in the freezer next to the grapes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I have to try that. Thanks for sharing, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! They look great! I will have to try them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love this! The perfect summer treat! And I just got a decorating kit... perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving this idea! So easy to make, and they look delicious! --Rebecca www.BusyModernFamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these...and another perfect use for my pampered chef easy accent decorator. I use it for devilled eggs, sour cream.for tacos and stuffed shells.
    Www.pamperedchef.biz/karlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Update: I did end up making these. They were very easy to make and quite yummy! Thanks for the idea!
    www.BusyModernFamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning! I wanted to let you know that I featured this fabulous creation on my "What I Bookmarked This Week" post today. Stop by and see!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These frozen yogurt dots sound like a great idea! The decorator makes them look a bit fancier too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, wow. That looks yummy. I'm going to have to try that soon. I love it.
    Greetings from Germany
    Catrin

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work