header

header

9.25.2012

Tutorial Tuesday!

Fabric Covered Pumpkins:


PJ's Made from a Man's Shirt:



CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1   Homemade Peppermint Mouthwash

#2   Rustic Cuff Bracelet

#3   Grow Your Blog


Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 
address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!


Hope Studios



3 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled for the feature, thanks so much - really makes my day!
    And thanks for hosting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the party! It's my first time to join your party and the tutorials are wonderful.

    But I happened to have a problem posting the party button on my blog..I think there's a problem with the code.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work