header

header

1.31.2013

Cozy





The Treat Girl surprised all of us at our Soul Sister's Christmas Party this year with coffee cup cozies!

I have to admit, I use this particular gift almost every single day.  Look at all of us hamming it up with our new cups that night:


Do you knit?  I don't, but I learned how to crochet last year.  I might make some for next year. Check it out:  Crochet Coffee Cup Sleeve Pattern

Don't knit or crochet?  Check out this felt version I saved on my Soul Sister's Board on Pinterest:


4 comments:

  1. I love this idea, although I'd probably use it on cold drinks. I love making a cup of hot chocolate and letting the cup warm up my hands.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use mine all the time too! BTW, I only see one person hamming it up! The rest of us are posing nicely with our cozies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (whistling...)I don't know what you are talking about...

      Delete
  3. You cutie patootie!!!!!!!!!!!! I still need to make mine....this weekend! Stay cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work