The Treat Girl surprised all of us at our Soul Sister's Christmas Party this year with coffee cup cozies!

I have to admit, I use this particular gift almost every single day.  Look at all of us hamming it up with our new cups that night:

Do you knit?  I don't, but I learned how to crochet last year.  I might make some for next year. Check it out:  Crochet Coffee Cup Sleeve Pattern

Don't knit or crochet?  Check out this felt version I saved on my Soul Sister's Board on Pinterest:


  1. I love this idea, although I'd probably use it on cold drinks. I love making a cup of hot chocolate and letting the cup warm up my hands.
    Thanks for the inspiration!


  2. I use mine all the time too! BTW, I only see one person hamming it up! The rest of us are posing nicely with our cozies!

    1. (whistling...)I don't know what you are talking about...

  3. You cutie patootie!!!!!!!!!!!! I still need to make mine....this weekend! Stay cozy! :)


Come on, I won't bite...tell me what you think! Oh, if you have a question, I can't answer you unless you have your address listed or registered with blogger. Thanks!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom