Quick S'mores Cookies

We had a last minute football bonfire to attend a few weeks ago and I was supposed to bring cookies...I realized 30 minutes before the event.

What could I whip up that met the following criteria:

*Had do use stuff I already had on hand
*Had to be ready in under 15 minutes
*Had to serve a lot
*Had to appeal to kids
*Had to look cute

I rifled around and found my ingredients:

Graham Crackers
Hershey's kisses

Line up your crackers that you have broken into squares.

Unwrap your kisses now because you will have to move quickly in the following steps.

Place a marshmallow on top (I liked sideways best)

Place under the broiler and watch them like a hawk.  I left the door open a little and never took my eyes off them!  After about 5 minutes or so the marshmallows will start to puff up and get a little brown on top.

Remove the tray and immediately press a kiss into the top of each marshmallow.

Drive to football bonfire. Be happy that 50+ kids are NOT running around with sharp flaming sticks yet still get to eat s'mores.

1 comment :

  1. Yum, they look delicious and what a clever idea! Thanks for sharing.


Tell me what you think!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom