Tutorial Tuesday!

Edible Gumball Jewelry:

12 Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas:

Easy Dog Treats You Can Make:

Most Clicked Link: The wrong way to "Like" a Facebook Business Page

 Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios


  1. Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

  2. Thanks for hosting! What a fun party. I posted an Easy Minestrone Salad and a No-Sew Bed Skirt from a Curtain. Enjoy! - Kate @ candidly-kate.blogspot.com

  3. Thanks for listing my The Wrong Way To Like A Facebook Business Page as your most clicked link, it's amazing how many people with fb business pages have no idea about this. I've given you a shout out here on my facebook page and dropped by your business page to give you a personal 'like' :D

  4. Just found your site & totally linked up! Added you to my regular link list & posted your info on my link party tab. Thanks! :)

  5. Fabulous party! I never miss it. We would love it if you would stop by our party. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Have a great day! Lou Lou Girls

  6. Thank you so much for featuring our fun and easy dog treats!

    Felissa, Davinia, & Indiana


Tell me what you think!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom