6.02.2014

Picnic-for-Two Basket - Anthro Knock-Off


I came across this Anthropologie Picnic-for-Two Basket a few weeks ago and pinned it into my "gift ideas" file for a birthday gift for a friend.

I loved the idea, but $128 was a little steep for me!

Fast forward a few weeks later as I was browsing the Target Dollar Aisle (more my budget), I spied this straw bag ($3) that resembled the Anthropologie bag and inspiration hit me!  I found most of what I needed in that dollar aisle that day.


Picnic-for-Two Basket

Supplies:

Large straw bag
Plates
Wine glasses
Mason jars
Plastic utensils
Straws
Tablecloth
Napkins

+ any other "picnic-y" item you can think of!

Directions:

Pack it all up into the bag for a compact last minute picnic on the go!



2 comments :

  1. Great job! I love it when you find bargains like that. I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

 

Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom