header

header

10.05.2015

Why Rodan + Fields?

Welcome to my Big Business Launch!  Pull up a chair!

Part of what keeps me focused on my business is acknowledging and remembering "Why?". Why did I want my own business? Why do I lay awake at night thinking of ways to succeed? Why did I chose Rodan + Fields Dermatologists?

At my recent Business Launch I explained it to a group of friends and recorded it just for all of you.  So, if you are also looking for ways to make money from home or want to start your own business this might be for you. If you are not in love with your skincare, you might relate. If you are just curious to see a video of me instead of just printed words, good enough!

So, I went on to describe the 4 regimens:

SOOTHE: For sensitive, irritated skin. Clinically proven to reduce facial redness in as little as 5 minutes.

UNBLEMISH: The Drs who invented Proactive know a thing or two about acne. They used their past experience to create this regimen clinically proven to combat the entire acne cycle! Unclogs pores, clears blemishes, and fades spots left behind from previous breakouts.

REVERSE: For sun-damaged skin. Exfoliates, visibly brightens, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

REDEFINE: Anti-aging line that uses proven peptide technology to help defend against and reduce the signs of aging for firmer, smoother, flawless skin.

I am obsessed with my new business!  I am learning so much and experiencing the products for myself and I finally feel like I got some of my passion back.  I feel like I have so much to offer a partner right now!

I feel like I want to welcome someone like me and grow with someone else so we can both take advantage of the guidance of the ladies who came before us.  I have just never experienced a more giving group who really has my best interests at heart. The support so far has been amazing.

If you want to jump in with me we can learn and grow in this business together! We can figure it all out and have a partner in crime in each other.

If you aren't in love with your skincare and would be willing to help me build my business by giving this a shot, I would be so thankful! I can even get you on a perks program to save you shipping and 10%.  With a 60 day, empty-bottle money back guarantee what do you have to lose? If it doesn't work for you, you have just washed your face for 60 days. No biggie!

If you know someone that might benefit from this business or these products and want to refer them to me, that's AMAZING! Every little big helps and maybe this isn't for you but you know someone else who would love it. Thank you, thank you!

I will share more information over the  next weeks.  Thanks so much for spending a few minutes to hear more about what I've been up to.  Email me or comment if you want to talk, ask questions, or comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work