header

header

11.29.2015

Cyber Monday Deals!



My partners and I are getting ready to roll out our LIVE Cyber Monday Facebook Event tomorrow night, but I wanted to share some of my specials here today as a sneak peek.  If you want to attend the event to see what else we have up our skincare sleeves, comment below or on Facebook and I'll get you a virtual invite. My Facebook Link

The first special is for new or existing Preferred Customers and begins at midnight tonight - you can earn 20% off and a free eye cream with the purchase of a Regimen AND a Tool (AMP MD Roller or Macro-Exfoliator).

NEW PC's can earn a free Essentials product with a Regimen order (Sunless tanner, Body Sunscreen, Body Moisturizer, or 2 pack of Lip Shield)!

I only have FOUR of both specials available, so grab them while you can. (if the graphic is small, click on it to see full screen)



My second Cyber Monday Special is for those interested taking the leap into business by purchasing the Business Kit.

Take advantage of the tax write-off for this business expense as the end of the year approaches while also earning a 50% discount on products and $100 cash back toward your kit.  This offer is for the $995 RFx Express Kit ($1900 value) or $695 Big Business Launch Kit ($1300 value).

All Business Kits ($395-$995) get to choose an additional FREE Regimen to keep or sell. ($45 kit earns FREE Eye Wipes)

I have FOUR of these offers starting tonight at midnight. This is a great deal that wasn't available when I joined, so comment or contact me on my Facebook Link to claim one ASAP.


(click the graphic to view full screen)

Have a great Cyber Monday!  Link up any other deals you find in the comments below or contact me to take advantage of my deals or to join my event tomorrow night!

*These Cyber Monday Deals end 11:59 pm Monday, November 30th.

2 comments:

  1. I will email you about this offer! Heard great things about this company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me with your phone number and I'll call you to talk!

      Delete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work