header

header

3.07.2016

HIre Yourself!


Are you curious about how much it would cost to start your own internet-based skincare business with Rodan and Fields?

There are kits to get you started that range from $45-$995 depending on the number of products and tools you want to start out with. Let's take a closer look...

Click on this photo to see it full page and read the contents of each kit.

How do you get paid?

Here is a breakdown of the two ways to get paid: Retail and Preferred Customer


What are your obligations?

You are required to pay $24.95 per month for your 2 websites and to order $80 in Consultant Replenishment Products per month (I use my $80 to buy samples and to run flash sales then resell the items they ship me).

Who would train you?


 Me!!! I personally train all consultants with me face-to-face or over the phone, email, facetime.  We also have a whole consultant website full of great information to help you learn about the products and a Solution Tool to help you recommend the correct products: Jen's Solution Tool 

In addition, we have LOTS of Facebook pages that can help you research solutions, ask questions, and communicate with other consultants.

Any questions? Email me, let's talk: jsneill(@)zoominternet(dot)net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work