header

header

10.20.2016

Fall Coastal Patio


For a few years now, we have tossed around the idea of covering our back patio with a roof. We want to make it more like an extension of our home with a sectional and cozy blankets and pillows. Light and airy in the summer and a little more cozy with blankets, candles and fires in the fall.

So, what's the hold up? We don't want to darken our kitchen! I'm afraid that extending the roof will cut the natural light coming in from the back yard so I can't decide.

In the meantime, I just cut and paste some of my ideas into mood boards for the day when I can make up my mind...

Has anyone covered their patio?  Has it cut down on the natural light coming in? Did it bother you or was it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work