header

header

10.10.2016

Limp Lashes?


I just got back from my convention in Las Vegas last night and I'm hurting! All the jet lag has caught up with me and I'm trying to drink enough water to feel better!

All in all, it was a great trip and I learned so much! One of the announcements was this new lash product called Lash Boost that has my entire contact list in a tizzy!

People keep asking me how it differs from other lash products out there. See if this helps;

*It's a one step product that is applied just like liquid liner. 

* You don't need a prescription

* It does not have the side effect of changing your eye color

* It's available at a great price point

* It's based on multi-Med therapy like our  regimens. It moisturizes using sodium hylauronate, provides nutrition through peptides, and protects with biotin and keratin. 

This product was developed in 2011, but the Drs wouldn't release it until it out performed everything in the market!

If you want more information or want to be added to my list for the November launch, comment or message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work