header

header

2.08.2009

Attack of the Car Wash Monster!

What do you do when the mercury hits 50 degrees in Pittsburgh in February? Hit the car wash, baby!

Three boys in a car during a car wash is loud, bouncy, irritating...and should not be attempted without medication. If you are prepared, you will have fun, because they are having so much fun.

When the line is long and the weather is mild, they will eventually ask to stick their heads out of the sunroof. Just come to terms with the fact that they will not be able to fit all at once and fighting will ensue. This is where you might want to begin medicating.


Once everyone has had a chance to view the mysterious "top of the car" (oooohhhh, wow!) you can proceed into the car wash. They will act like it's the first time they were ever in a car wash and begin screaming and jumping around like a kangaroo on crack. Relax, it's normal, just medicate.

Once you've gotten yourself good and loopy, join in the fun!

Okay, it's time for your Sunday Funny. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, that is funny because I went to the car wash the other day and told my family that it really freaks me out so much that I have to look out the side window to be grounded! Needless to say, my family just looked at me in this "oh my gosh, you're an idiot" way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost wet my pants laughing at your comment on Sam's newest music video!

    And I have to say, you always look like you're having so much fun with your boys! It's good to know that they don't all have to get older and too cool for their moms.

    -Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work